Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vintage Runner Turned Pillow

I have this thing for vintage linens... I don't know what it is about them... I found this poor thing at an antique store, it had holes and some of  the embroidery was not intact, but I fell in love. So I bought it without knowing what I would do with it.
It has beautiful baskets embroidered on it. I decided it would be best as a pillow.
So I bought a pillow form. I no longer try to stuff my own pillows, I can never get the stuffing right and they turn out lumpy!
I cut the runner in half, sewed three sides, added the pillow and hand stitched the top closed. And now I have a pretty pillow for the chair in my room.
I just love this pillow!! It only took a few minutes to transform a table runner into a pillow.  
Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!