Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Modest Bathing Suit

I counsel thee to buy of me...white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear. Revelation 3:18

When I got home from V.B.S today I found my new swimsuit in the mailbox. I ordered it from swimmodest.com. I absolutely love it! It fits nicely and it covers nicely.   I am so excited to be able to go out in public without having to go against my convictions, in regards to modesty.
 I know there is a lot of teaching on modesty going on right now, but if there is anything we can learn from the Bible it is how quickly we forget, God's word.  If you look at Joshua 24:14-33 Joshua admonishes the children of Israel to not fall away, and to not serve other gods..... then just one book over in Judges 2:10 one generation later they have forgotten the Lord. So I believe it is so important to constantly talk about biblical issues.  We need to be an example and talk about issues especially considering a lot of us did not even grow up knowing these truths in the first place.  Any hoo not to stay on a soap box..... I hope you check out http://www.swimmodest.com/. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Amy Jo! I've been looking for a modest swimsuit for the summer...I'll have to check out this website!

    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!