Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome To The Porch

Well, I thought I would share my front porch with you, it is small and not at all glamorous but I love to sit out on the porch. In the morning its cool and the sun comes up at the back of the house so its shady. In the evening after the sun is past a certain point it is shady again and I like to sit out and listen to the birds and watch the squirrels.....or Levi ride his skateboard or bike.


This is the Front of our ranch style home, my parents built this house. We bought it from them in 2009. I grew up on this property.
This wicker set I got at a thrift store. The skirt and the cover on the cushions are actually crib sheets and a crib dust ruffle, that I picked up at goodwill. I fell in love with these crib sheets and they were only 1.99 for each piece.  I had no idea what I was going to use them for...then the light bulb came on. I love it when that happens:)
My favorite chair...
Our front door, it is solid wood and we just had it  refinished.
Lastly my concrete chicken... I got this at an antique store. She is so cute.... Well,that's  my little front porch......

 Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!