Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Birthday

This week was my birthday.... it was a great time. My husband bought me the roses and a gift card for an hour long facial and massage. My good friend Julie bought me this cake and a gift card....(I had this cake for breakfast, so I am running on 220 right now :0)  Thanks Julie :)
My Mom and Dad got me this vintage card, it is so cute.
And these vintage  dish towels..... for some reason one of them didn't upload.
After this one there is a towel that say Food and she is serving him....
My Mother in law and Aunt in law got me this book from Cracker Barrel, this book is really neat. It has a little bit of information on every subject that pertains to homesteading. From gardening to bee keeping to soap making to animal raising.  I really like this book and would recommend it. They had to drive an hour to get it...It was sold out in our area..Thanks ladies....:)


Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo

2 comments:

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!