Monday, June 18, 2012

Time Marches On.....

Happy Belated Father's Day! This picture is of me and my sister and Dad. Taken many years ago. I am the little one. We all went camping this weekend and had a great time. My camera batteries died and I didn't get many pictures at all.

This is everyone gathered around for lunch. Our camp site was messy. I look at some campers and they have lovely campsites with not one thing out of place.... Then there is us... a happy mess every where.

My Sister and Brother- in -law.

Wonderful breezy days and nights. It was so nice just walking around. We walked and walked. Down the beach, down the pier, around the park.  The girls "snuck" away to a few antique stores.. I know I am a die hard antiquer..(is that a word?)

My nephew Tristan. It was his birthday last week. He is now 14. These children are making me old!

These are the "babies" and they are half grown.  Time Marches on.....gather the memories while you can..... Blessings to you all.

xoxo,
Amy Jo


3 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun family trip! This is what makes life great. Glad you got to spend time with family and sneak away to antique stores. I think campsites are suppose to be messy:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy Jo: Happy belated Father's Day to the men in your life. I haven't done my Father's Day post yet as I bought Jerry a present, but he has to put it up yet, so will post when that happens!! Looks like you had a fun camping trip. I'm anxious to do that too..Really, I wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my post. We had a great and busy weekend..Happy Monday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, time keeps marching, but you are spending it right. With the ones you love having fun and making memories!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!