Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm Having A Beautiful Weekend

This weekend has been fabulous so far, (it isn't over yet). Yesterday I went to one of my very dear friends house to get some pictures of it. I will be sharing these pictures with you tomorrow. You are going to love her house!  She surprised me by giving me a few of my favorite things. She gave me a pink pyrex mixing bowl, an adorable platter, a croched doily, and a calico pillow sham.  All things of beauty.
After leaving Heathers' I went to my parents and met my sister. Then we all went to Dade Battlefield for a special class, I will be telling you all about that later as well. Every year my mom makes my husband a homemade banana pudding for his birthday. So she sent that home with us yesterday evening.YUM! as you can see it is already have gone.LOL
A day spent without the sight or sound of beauty, the contemplation of mystery, or the search of truth or perfection is a poverty-stricken day; and a succession of such days is fatal to human life. --Lewis Mumford

Blessings to you on this Lord's Day,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!