Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Heather's Fall Home Continued

This is Heather's guest slash school room.
This is her school table With Chalk board over it that she made herself.
This is a really great idea, she took old crib springs and  uses them to post school work. Such a fabulous idea, but since I do not have a dedicated schoolroom I cannot do this.
This is her other guest room. She has this one more feminine. She did the entire room with thrift store finds.
This baby picture is so beautiful.
Her two little boys share a room. Ethan love cowboys and this is his side of the room.
Her Levi loves all of the hunting and fishing  and this is his side of the room.
This is the boy's bathroom. She did this in a fishing lodge theme. Very Cute. This is the end of the tour I hope you enjoyed taking a peek into her home. Thanks Heather for letting me share your home with everyone.

Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home! Thanks for sharing, Amy Jo!
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!