Saturday, March 17, 2012

Treasures From a Friend

Today is so beautiful! The breeze is blowing and the birds are singing. I can here my wind chimes tinkling... I love spring. I am sitting at the dining room table looking out. This is the view.

My friend Julie, got me this little bunny at an estate sale... Isn't he cute? She also gave me one of her bars of homemade soap. Lavender and vanilla... it smells heavenly. I put the bar of soap in the guest bath.
As far as bunny boy.... he is roaming around a bit.
For now he is enjoying visiting us in the living room. But who knows he may decide to sit somewhere else.
I painted the little set I got the other day... so I have made some progress around the home front. I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!