Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cottage Style, Goodwill Finds, & Random Ramblings

I got the new issue of Cottage Style magazine today.  Love, Love, Love.....

All of the rooms are beautiful. I really love this French Country home.

Isn't this bedding devine?

I love this whimsical guest room. This is a beach cottage. I love how they didn't get carried away with everything ocean.

Sweet little eat in kitchen. If you like cottage style you will want this issue...
So, I went to goodwill today and I didn't have fabulous luck, but I did pick up these stockings for  3.99 each. They had the original tags on them. They would have been 9.00 each. I plan on adding some embellishment to them. They had four, which just happens to be the perfect number for our family.

I also picked up this pillow case, I already have another pillow case in this pattern as well as a sheet. I probably will not use this for bedding. I think I will make something else with it. Maybe recover a chair or make an apron... still not sure.
These are some vintage Easter cards I have picked up over the years. I put them under the plastic on my table. I hope to pick up more. Maybe fill the whole table :)

Precious.

Sweet.

This is a chalk drawing of roses I recently acquired. I painted the frame it was gold. This is pretty old and not in perfect condition. The beauty is still there though.

I know it is early but Easter is my favorite holiday! So I am slowly adding some Easter touches to our house. This little Anna Lee duck is so cute.

My husband sat at the table and said "Isn't Easter in April?" I laughed and said Yes. It is early but I am ready! Are you getting ready?
xoxo,
Amy Jo

2 comments:

  1. EEEEK! Those stockings are fabulous. GREAT FIND! SCORE!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly found some adorable finds at the goodwill! I liked the pictures in the cottage catalog too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!