Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Levi's New Bed

This is Levi's New Bed. I have been working away on his bedroom all weekend. I just realized I didn't get a picture of the whole bed. This is a Captains bed with storage underneath for all of his clothes and a bookshelf for a foot board. It has made a world of difference in his room. Yes those are guns in his room. They are all unloaded and he can not get any of the ammo without his dad. They are mostly BB, and Pellet guns.
He had a queen bed before, so you can imagine how much space a twin created.
The happy boy.
And now for some sad news about bunny..... I decided to let him sit on the porch in my child's rocker..... Well maybe bunny wasn't ready to be outside... He seemed like he would be o.k. but he must have seen the neighbors bull dog coming over. And he must of seen him grab Levi's ball and pop it...... I think he tried to save it. The old boy tried.....
But at last he didn't win.....

The ball still got popped and poor, poor bunny, he was reduced to shreds. He made a valiant effort, though. And he will always be remembered....



Blessings,
Amy Jo

2 comments:

  1. Amy Jo: Oh, no!! Poor bunny! I hope he didn't suffer, but by the looks of things??!! Levi's room is great. Very fitting for a guy. I'm so happy you joined me at the Cottage and glad I'm able to follow you also. Happy Spring..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy,

    I'm so glad you popped in! I hope to see you again soon.

    Blsessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!