Monday, July 9, 2012

Scalloping

It was time for our annual scallop trip... so off we went to Steinhatchee Florida.

We stayed for two days and the family had soooo much fun.

Our family dynamics have changed so much over the last few years. Most of the "children" are now basically adults. So we can no longer fit in my Dad and Moms small place when we go. We have to rent a little house as well.

It is so fun to have all of the family still enjoying the things they have enjoyed for years.

Cleaning the scallops

It is a dirty job...and smelly.

My daughter and her boyfriend... He came with us for our trip. So now I am back home and wondering how does the house get so dusty with us not even being here?
xoxo,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!