Monday, July 2, 2012

Annie Sloan Paint

O.K. so my Annie Sloan chalk paint arrived today and I was a little surprised at the small size of the can. The price was steep... So I am wondering at my sanity at this point. But I am willing to try any thing once. So.....

This is my first project. I picked up this beautiful painting a few weeks back or I should say I stole it, I got it for 25.00. I collect Rose prints and paintings and I am telling you girls this was a steal! So Tomorrow I will paint the frame and see if the annie paint is everything it claims. I will let you know..:)

xoxo,
Amy JO


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing what you think of the chalk paint. It is so expensive. I want to try it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!