Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!

Last Valentines my husband bought me these gorgeous roses. I love roses.
I added them to a vase and put them as a centerpiece on our dining room table.

This is a vintage flower holder.


This year my husband bought me a much bigger gift. It isn't as pretty as these roses, but it is more useful. He bought me a nook tablet! I had told him about my friend Heather's kindle. I wasn't fishing to get a nook or kindle ;) but he surprised me by going out and getting me one. I am really excited, I can download all kinds of books and carry them with me. It really is so neat. I have the sweetest and most thoughtful husband. Happy Valentines Day!!

xoxo,
Amy Jo

1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise! I don't have a nook or kindle, but they sound really neat. I love your vintage flower holder, very cute. It reminds of the old valentine books with the punch out and cut out valentines when I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!