Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Vintage Finds

Over the weekend, my daughter and I went out to do one of our favorite things.... Antique shopping. Now I never go out with an idea of buying, but some how, I always find something. :) These prints were in a booth and I don't know why, I just fell in love with them. What am I going to do with them you ask? I haven't a clue... but eventually they will find a home in my house.

I actually could see them in a bathroom. They are really quite large and have presence about them... aren't they darling?

I got this book for 3.00. It had such lovely pictures in it and I have been wanting to grow my own cottage garden...

maybe one like this....

 or this.....

Yes it would be wonderful!

 I also picked up this children's book. I love old children's books. The illustrations are just wonderful.

What a lovely depiction of Jesus with the children.

Thy kingdom come Thy will be done;

This is my favorite illustration in the book.  I like to display these so anyone can pick them up and get a little inspiration.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!