Friday, September 9, 2011

Feminine Friday

I have seen a lot of women doing a Feminine Friday and I thought I might join in.... I have been so extremely busy these last two weeks and it seems I will continue to be so for a little while anyway.... so please excuse the lack of posts.

On this feminine friday I thought I would share a couple of my favorite skirts, I got these off of ebay. This first one is a Ralph Lauren. I absolutely love the light cotton and the cool breezy way it flows. I have heard women say that they are afraid of shopping for clothing on ebay. I think it is hard to go wrong with skirts. If you are looking for longer or fuller ones. pretty much if the waist measurement is right then you are o.k.
This is another favorite of mine, the only thing I do not love is that it is dry clean only. I got this one on ebay as well. I am a HUGE fan of florals. So I just type in floral skirts and go from there. Both of the tops are from thrift stores.
One last thing I wanted to mention was The Help. I went with my mother-in-law, aunt-in-law, and my daughter to see this movie. We do not go very often to the movies... and there was some language in this movie, but I thought this movie was absolutely wonderful. I laughed and I cried. I felt like it was a fairly accurate description of what it was probably like during that time. I would not let younger children see this because of the language, but my daughter is 18 and can discern right from wrong.

Blessings to you all on this Fabulously Feminine Friday,
Amy Jo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirts! Just beautiful and feminine, indeed!

    I have built my skirt-only collection after being personally convicted(hard to do on a limited budget, when your closet is made up of 50% or more pants), nearly entirely from Ebay!

    Many of the skirts I choose for everyday are long, flowy, peasant style, because they generally have some elastic/drawstring at the waist, and work WONDERFULLY when pregnant, and when at my best weight, nursing, etc. So, I don't need many maternity pieces, nor do I have to change much through the seasons..just tops, accessories, add tights, etc.

    I have heard the movie is great!

    God Bless you on this feminine Friday! I forgot it was Friday, so posted something else rather than my usual Fabulously Feminine Friday, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirts, Amy Jo!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!