Wednesday, September 21, 2011

In Loving Memory

Six years ago today my brother passed away, and I don't think it would be right not to mention him. Although it is still very painful.... When some one dies it truly is as if a piece of you dies. Gone forever.... at least on this side of heaven. I also don't think it would be right not to give praise to God for the wonderful years that can never be replaced. Sherman I think of you every day, it might be something you said or your laugh I sometimes think I hear, I can see you in my minds eye always there never changing. You make heaven seem that much sweeter. I love you and miss you.
2/22/78 --9/22/05

Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo
Amy Jo

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's too sad. He looks like a nice fellow. So sorry to hear this. It is nice that you remember him this way. Our loved ones are never really gone, are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post breaks my heart, Amy Jo.

    I recall when I lost my father October 2006 due to lung cancer. It's a pain that still lives with me to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry to hear you lost your sweet brother. Thank you for sharing this important piece of your heart with us..

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry. Yes, our loved ones are never far away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O, how terrible. I'am thinking a moment of you. We will never forget our dear family/loved ones. Never. It's great you write this.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!