Friday, May 8, 2020

Spring Update Quarantine Edition



Good Morning Friends!  I have been trying to incorporate more green drinks into our lives here at the cottage. Everyone gladly drinks them for their health. Celery juice is a hard drink to drink at first,  but with time you almost crave it. (Almost)



I have been trying to  work on my health. So there isn’t  to many blueberry muffins that are getting eaten by me. I still make Frank and Levi all of their favorites. I’m finding as I get older it’s harder and harder to maintain a decent weight. Do any of you find that as well?



So I go along trying one thing and another. I’ve came to the conclusion that I must stick to something for 6 weeks to see if it’s working for me. I will let you know if what I’ve just started works for me. Until then I won’t share the details.



The weather has been the prettiest I’ve seen in a long time. Temperatures are lower than normal. And it’s been breezy. We are enjoying it so much!



We sit out on the porch most evenings. We’ve been listening to the Unashamed Podcast by Phil and Al Robertson. It’s really good. They talk about the Bible and what’s going on in the world. We have found it interesting.



With quarantine Easter was just another day. No family celebration, no church service..,, I hope it’s the only Easter I ever have like that. 


Savanah still got dressed up. 



I wore a pretty blouse but not to dressed up.



Until next time,



I hope you are enjoying the fabulous spring weather.  

XOXO 
Amy Joleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!