Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Baby Shower Gift...

Our neighbor is having a baby and I was invited to the shower....so I got to have a lot of fun buying for a baby girl! Every one we know has had boys over the last few years, so it was fun to actually get to buy for a girl. This basket Savanah had painted for her sister in law, thinking she was having a girl....but it was a boy. So she didn't get to use it. I decided to use it for this shower.

I got this tag from fabfindsanddesigns on instagram. I thought it would be cute added to the bow on the basket.

I had this wrapping paper for ages so it was perfect to wrap the diapers.



I filled it blankets and clothes and crib sheets and a few other baby essentials....

Then added this tag from Mary Jane at The Beehive Cottage blog. I love these tags she makes they are just so cute! And then it was ready to give. 

A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.
-Carl Sandburg

Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb His reward.
Psalms 127:3

Blessings,
Amy Jo



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely looking gift Amy Jo, and I'm sure the mother to be will feel quite blessed!
    Love Ya'
    Aunt Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift!!!
    New babies bring so much joy...to so many!
    Have a cozy day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gift!!! My son just had his baby BOY on Monday....It sure would have been fun to play dress up with a girl...Maybe the next one. so between the Flea, new baby, and bathroom remodel....I'm feeling just a TAD overwhelmed lol!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice gift. And that cute little outfit with the butterflies, just love it ! I can't wait till there are some sweet new ones in our family ! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!