Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Gift From Mom

Friday we set out on a little trip to visit my parents. I did not get to go for Mothers Day. I was taking her a gift, and I got a surprise, she got me a gift too.
She bought me and my sister each one of these cookbooks! The title is Healthy Choices. It is from the Keepers at Home Magazine Editors. These are all recipes using no sugar, no white flour and no artificial anything. I spent yesterday evening going through the cookbook and deciding what recipes I will try this week. Mom made the carrot cake with a healthy frosting it was delicious! It has bread recipes, desserts of all kinds (my favorite), and dinners, breakfasts, sides. I really hope you check this book out. I don't think you will be disappointed.


Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!