Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer

Summer is just slipping by..... It has been so nice having a break from school work.

Soon I will be getting the new year's curriculum.... and it will be on to new things.

My husband bought me these very beautiful roses.  I just love them and him.

This is my nephew Cody and my Daughter Savanah. They are six months apart and have always been close. He now lives in another state so we don't see him as much as we would like.

He is just a wee bit taller than her...haha!

This is my sister's other son and now he is as tall as Cody. He just turned 14.

Summer has been so fun... and so fast. Why do all good things have to come to an end?

Blessings,
Amy Jo


3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how time passes so quickly. I was just realizing today that in a few months, this year, 2012 will be over - yikes!

    The roses that your husband gave you were lovely, and the other photographs were a joy to view as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy Jo: It is hard to believe that summer is winding down. Your daughter is really beautiful. Thank you for coming by the Cottage and leaving your sweet comments about the front porch. We are really enjoying it for now and probably still will up through October, into November..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty your daughter is! Good looking nephews too

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!