Thursday, August 25, 2011

Taking Care of Business

Today was beautiful due to the hurricane off shore here in Florida. We had wind blowing and a mix of rain and sun all day. It got me thinking about fall. I have been really busy these past few days, cleaning my son's room. Him and I went through toys and clothes,  you name it and we went through it. Seven garbage bags later and his room is finally presentable.  I like to do a fall, get ready for the school year cleaning. It gives us a fresh start and lets me see where we are and what we need. The above planner is one I try to find every year. It is very simple. I like simple. I don't have ten binders and seventeen lists going at all times.(exaggeration) You can buy these at Staples.
On the left it has a place to write down your grocery list and on the right it has a menu planner sheet. In between you can write all of your engagements down.  I find that if I use something simple, I will stick with it. It reminds me of all I need to do and also that dinner needs to be thawed or put in the oven.  Although we school year round, it is  very relaxed in the summer . But in the fall we get down to business.  :)

Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!