Saturday, August 13, 2011

Estate Sale Finds

Today Levi and I got up early and decided to hit some garage sales. We didn't seem to be having any luck at all. We were about to give up when I spotted an estate sale sign. I walked into the house and on the wall was this beautiful oil painting. The lady was about 90 years old and her sister had painted this for her. They only charged $20.00 for it,  I was excited!
I found these two lovely scarves....
These are old curtain tie backs. They are handmade and she said she never did use them.
I bought these for our camper... This stop made it all worth it. Levi got a book and He was happy about that.


Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo

2 comments:

  1. You always find such good deals with you go "thrift shopping." :)

    That picture of the flowers is lovely. Where do you plan on hanging that in your home? Also, the handles of the ladle and the slotted spoon have an interesting pattern. I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. Wildflower, I will probably hang it in the entry, but first it will get a fresh coat of paint on that frame:)

    Blessings to you,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!