Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Last Day of School Teacher Gift

Today was the last day of school....this year has flown so fast. I am happy to have summer stretching before us... There is so much we want to do.  We are going to North Carolina for 10 days to spend with Savanah.  We are setting up our little fishing place so that we will have it to spend summers. If the Lord is willing we definitely have much we want to do... 

I found this idea on pinterest and decided it would be the sweetest gift for Levi's teacher. I am so grateful to her for her hard work and dedication to these children.


It is a little picket fence basket filled with all things strawberry. Candles, lotion, soap, strawberry gummies and more...

She loved it! So it was a complete success.... So what are you planning for summer?

xoxo,
Amy Jo


4 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful gift! I know she appreciated getting some pretty that she will enjoy. We haven't made plans yet but may be in NC, too! Enjoy your week my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I wish I was a teacher!!! I think I used to bake cookies for the teachers? Can't wait to see you Saturday!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cold (again) here in Chicago. 64 degrees today! We are looking forward to our trip to Disney World for 14 days! We LOVE that Florida sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift idea. I loved the picket fence box. Looking forward to some Florida sun. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!