Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Our 21st Anniversary!!

Wow has it been 21 years..... It has indeed!  Frank and I have been married for more than half of our lives. I can not imagine my life without him. He has been such a tremendous blessing to me. When we married we were very young. I was 16 and he was18. Sometimes it has been hard. But God is so faithful! He blessed our union and we have tried to honor Him in all of our marriage.(Falling short many times)  I am thankful to my great and all powerful Lord for his many mercies! Especially in my marriage.  When we first married I devoured Emilie Barnes books. She really spoke to my heart. She called herself a child bride because she to married at 16. I have all of her books on my shelf and will never part from them because of the encouragement they were to me in a time when I needed it so badly. Time has kept marching on and now 21 years has come and gone. Many changes have occured. People that were main characters in our life story has passed on and some have moved on....but Frank and I, we are still plugging on through this life walking hand in hand..... and I hope it stays that way for a very long time.

Love to you all,
Amy Jo


5 comments:

  1. Happy, happy anniversary to you and your husband! May God continue to bless your sweet marriage!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Congratulations!!! It is so nice to hear of 21st anniversaries these days! Blessings and good health to the both of you!

    P.S. I like Emilie Barnes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a time in your life! Congratulations and more blessings for your future!
    Hugs,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your well wishes...It means so much to me.

    xoxo,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!