Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Tour of Our Bedroom


 I absolutely adore cottage shabby style, and in my room I have surrounded myself with the things I love...

My bedding I got from target, it is from the Shabby Chic collection, I actually own a lot of vintage sheets, so I mix it all up with those.

The picture over the bed is a Paul DeLongpre, I got this at an antique store.


My bedroom furniture is mix and match, we bought the bed, dresser and mirror as a set and I mixed and matched the rest using antiques and vintage finds.


I collect vintage pins....

I picked this up at an antique store for $100.00, it was a fabulous price.

This is another find I just love, it is actually an antique music cabinet, I use it as a night stand/ magazine storage unit:)

This is a recent acquisition, I got it with some birthday money and I look at it all the time, it has all of my favorite colors in it.

This was my granny's she passed away in 2009 and I got this nightstand. I painted it white and added glass knobs.


I love waking up in the morning and the sun is gently filtering through the window.

I recently added this chair, I took it out of my living room when I got newer furniture. I slipped covered it and now we have a place to sit and read or my husband plays his guitar.

I hope you have enjoyed the tour of our master bedroom.... I have enjoyed showing it to you!





<br><br><br><b>Join us every Friday...</b>

Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo

6 comments:

  1. Your bedroom is simply gorgeous! I love the soft colors and the antique furniture. Very nice, indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bedroom is so pretty! I love cottage style. Found you from the Raising Homemakers link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful room! I love the bed - and the corner with the chair in it is so inviting! You've done a fabulous job of mixing and matching pieces so that everthing looks so welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!! So beautiful, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I have 4 Paul de Longpre paintings in our home (2 of which you have in yours). You have a lovely and happy blog :) Nice to meet you… JES :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!