Friday, July 15, 2011

Rock Springs


Rock Springs is beautiful! If you are ever in Orlando this is something very low key you may want to do.

This is Kelly Park and it is three hundred and some acres that was donated to the state in the 1920's.

Over the summer I try to do as much as I can with my son who is the little blond in the blue tube.  This is my good friend Julie and her two children, we have been friends since high school.

Levi and Rachel, just getting back from the 30 minute tube ride down spring...

Levi snorkeling and feeding bread to the fish :)


It was such a beautiful day, although in the upper 90's it did not feel like it with the breeze and 75 degree water nearby!


Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!