Monday, July 25, 2011

An Antique Jaunt

Saturday my husbands cousin and I went out antiquing... which is probably one of my very most favorite things to do.
There was a lot of neat things to look at....
I love vintage hats and clothing, but ultimately I rarely buy these things....
One thing that is hard for me to resist is dishes, especially platters....
This one was $6.00 how could I pass it up?
My favorite flowers and colors!
I also found these adorable pot holders, I have been looking for some new ones as mine are getting really old looking.

After getting home we had one of Florida's famous thunderstorms, as you can see the raindrops were huge....It cooled everything off nicely and put a nice end to the day.


Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!