Friday, March 6, 2015

Spring Wreath...

Today Savanah and I went to Joanne's to find a new wreath for the front door. I went with a specific look in mind.  I had some things in my craft pile that I  wanted to use...

This vintage hankie, and these adorable vintage flowers and darling vintage bee.... not to mention some vintage hand crocheted edging that I wanted to use. I was thinking yellow and white and I found the perfect wreath already made up. You can't get any better than that. It was half the work and half price on sale. And I had a 20% off coupon. Deal. Sold.

So I brought it home and set to work... and I love how bright and spring like it looks. It reminds me of my granny because she always loved yellow flowers.

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want-- oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! -- Mark Twain

Blessings,
Amy Jo


13 comments:

  1. I love it Amy Jo! Very spring like indeed! Totally adore the vintage bumble bee :-)
    Love Ya,
    Aunt Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy Jo, I just love your spring wreath you have made. I guess I better get on that! I still have my heart hanging on it! You have a very sweet blog... I am now a follower of it; hope to visit again soon!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet!!!!
    And it looks just like spring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wreath is beautiful and I love all your personal items that you incorporated into the wreath. Great job! It looks so Springy.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary,

      I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope all is well.
      Blessings,

      Delete
  5. It looks beautiful, love the stunning vintage hankie and the little bee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Amy Jo
    Your new wreath is gorgeous - a beautiful welcome to Spring!
    I love how you've added your pretty hankie...so beautiful!
    Thank you for your comment on Kris's Saturday Spotlight.
    I'm following you now.
    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you are following me. I am now following you too.

      Blessings

      Delete
  7. Thank you to all of you for your sweet comments! It blesses my heart.

    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so beautiful and always nice when your ideas come together. I love using things I have...but you always need something from the craft store. I need to make one for my door. Happy Spring sweet friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful wreath Amy Jo!!! Gr8 job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty wreath! I love the hankie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amy Jo, your wreath is gorgeous, it really shouts Spring! and I love how you embellished it with your pretty vintage things. Thank you for your comment about my new sofa and paint color. Thought the sofa would be delivered yesterday, but now have to wait until next week. I am beyond excited..Happy Spring to you..Judy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!