Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weekend Update

Friday night we had a mother daughter tea at a friends house. This is all the daughters. My daughter is on the far left. We watched a DVD that I bought from Vision Forum. It is called The Monstrous Regiment of Women. It is excellent. It is all about feminism and what it has done to our culture. I would highly recommend this for every woman and man.
Friends
On Saturday Fed Ex delivered Levi's curriculum for next year.
It took me quiet a while to go through it all and make sure everything on the packing slip was there. This is a wonderful curriculum. He is going into 3rd grade and he will be learning biology, anatomy, taxonomy, American history 1, creation vs evolution, and much more. We are very excited about our year. We used Sonlight for Kindergarten and He still pulls out the science books from time to time.

While I was doing that my dear husband took Levi bass fishing. They caught enough for a delicious meal.

 On Sunday after church we went to the Silver Spurs Rodeo. This is my daughter, son, and Elizabeth (cousin).
We had a lot of fun watching all of the bull riding barrel racing, and the broncing horses.  Well, this was our weekend. What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!