Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving day was so fun. We got to spend time with family from near and

far...

Chatting and eating....

and taking pictures...so the memories will last a lifetime.

Dad entertaining us with something funny.

Cousins.

My adorable mother.

Mom and Sister cooking the stuffing and Giblet Gravy.



Aunt Teresa and Uncle Jerry. She has her blog at sugarspiceandwhateversnice.blogspot.com

Daddies girl.


The turkey was super moist and delicious. It looks like the pilgrims want to eat NOW.


Always time for fish tales.

Dinner is served.

Levi turned 12 on Thanksgiving day. He is no longer a little boy. He was sick the entire week. But at least he felt pretty good on his birthday.

Brothers.

Daddies Girl.

Our Firefighter.

Cousins. It was a wonderful day full of laughter and fun. Now we are racing toward Christmas. Time is flying by. We will have our Christmas party in just 11 days. I love the holidays.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

4 comments:

  1. Amy Jo,
    All the pictures are lovely and it was such a fun day! Now I wish I had some of that Turkey again :-)
    Love Ya always,
    Aunt Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Jo, looks like you had a wonderful family Thanksgiving. What fun when everyone can get together..I wish I had some of that turkey now. Thanks for your lovely words about my guest room Christmas. It's the best time of the year..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family :)

    rue

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!