Monday, November 24, 2014

Pin Money Banks

Can you believe Thanksgiving will be here in three days? I can't. Not only will it be Thanksgiving but it will be Levi's 12th birthday. Time is flying. I wanted to share a couple of vintage banks I have gotten over the last couple of months. I collect these little banks and I only had a couple. But I picked up two more. This is the first one.



And this is the second one. My picture blurred a little. They are just so pretty. I love them.



Here they are on my bookshelf in the dining room. I have a beautiful little hutch to work on and paint. I am hoping to get that done soon. Then all of this will be changed up. I will keep you updated.

Blessings,
Amy Jo




3 comments:

  1. OMG ..These little banks made me smile..They're so charming. and remind me of my mother-in-law.. who always talked of pin money ( Ha Ha)... Your sweet collections look so cute on the bookcase..Is that a little pink elephant I see on the first shelf..I love this retro china..Thank you for sharing all your pretties..Have fun refurbishing your book shelf.. Be sure to post it ...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!