Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Recent Treasures

I haven't been doing a ton of treasure hunting lately.... The things in my booth have been selling quickly and I need to restock. I actually found these treasures several weeks ago.  I painted this white and put it in my booth.

I painted both of the trays and the scoop. They turned out very pretty. I filled the scoop with shells.

I found  a huge amount of beautiful shells at goodwill. I only bought half of them and I am sorry about that.

I love this magazine rack.... I painted it white and it is destined for Chantilly.

These Ice skates were at Good will and I think they will look good painted and maybe add a water slide decal....at Christmas time.

This is a keeper. I don't know where it is going but I love it!

This is already hanging at my parents cottage.... some finds you have to share with family :)

I found an ugly sign at goodwill and I painted over it and stenciled it. It is now in my booth. I have a lot more to show you all.
 I am in the middle of a very busy time in my family. My favorite Uncle is in ICU in a very bad condition. He is only 53 but he may not make it.... I would covet your prayers for him.... and the family.

xoxo,
Amy Jo


5 comments:

  1. I love the treasures you found! Prayers are being said for your uncle!

    Tricia in Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Jo,

    Your finds are wonderful! You did good!

    I will say a prayer for your uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous treasures Amy Jo! Those cabinets bring a sweet penny for sure...and the SIGN!???? Tres Chic for sure! Love it's transformation!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found some great stuff and that's wonderful they are selling so well in your booth! I hope I can keep finding great treasures like you have to keep my booth stocked!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!