Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Day of Beauty

Over the weekend my husband and I went away BY OURSELVES!  We did a lot of driving in North Florida and acted like we were retired LOL. Along the way there was tons of wildflowers. I decided to stop and take some photos.

When I got out of the car along came a whole pack of mules running to me. They were so cute. I wish I had an apple or two...but I had nothing.


The wildflowers were stunning. These pics do not show all of the beautiful colors we saw.

As we left I felt bad. I think they were disappointed..... I know I have been MIA lately. We have been soooo busy. I am now working on some things for my booth. They called and said all of your stuff sold out again this week. It is a good problem to have. I am just overwhelmed with things to do at this time....so it has become a juggling act. I will show some of my finds tomorrow. I hope you are all well.  I have missed visiting you all.
 
xoxo,
Amy Jo


2 comments:

  1. Those wildflowers look so pretty--looks like such a lovely day! Good to see you post--don't work too hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so Love Donkey's and these just put a smile on my face .. !

    Congrats on selling so many wonderful goodies in your shop space ..that's a beautiful problem to have ! ..

    Wishing you a Lovely week !
    Blessings ..Sara

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!