Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Found Treasures

I know, I know, I haven't changed my porch decor... It is still very warm here and I haven't felt like changing it.... but I think I will this week.

"Marigold brought the big  white box into her mother's bedroom and put it on the bed. Her eyes were shining and her lovely red-gold hair caught the sunlight and flamed gloriously, lighting up her happy brown eyes with topaz glints." 
I have been enjoying reading Grace Livingston Hill. She was a Christian author in the first part of the last century... I love her books, and after buying them I realized I have read quite a few of these years ago. But, I really love them and want to collect them all if possible. One that is not showing that I bought is Rainbow Cottage. If you can get a copy of any of her books, I don't think you will be disapointed!

I found these adorable cottage napkin rings at Goodwill.

They were orginally 3.99 a piece and I got four of them for 2.99. I think they are so darling... I can't wait to use them in the spring.

Blessings,
Amy Jo


2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy Jo: That sounds like a good book. I have a set of Pollyanna books that were gifts when I was young. I might try re-reading them to see what interested me back then. Darling napkin rings, a really cute Easter table you can set. Thank you for you sweet comments to me. Weren't those clouds something? I took that from our front porch..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!