Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Decorating and Baking Going on Here

So the Holidays are here, and it is the most wonderful time of the year! I have been decorating over the last few days.  This is our front door. I got these bells at a thrift store.

This is our dining room . This  little tree I bought at an antique store.  It was so pretty. A little old lady had made it. When she passed away her son sold it to the antique store.

It is one of the most pretty trees, I have seen. I have had it for 3 or 4 years now.

Our living room tree.
And my bedroom. I am not sure I love this tree.... I love the decorations though. I found it on clearance sell at Michaels. I don't know.... it is going to have to grow on me.
So cute!
My husband wanted whole wheat peanut butter cookies tonight. I have been baking all evening.
I decided to try these as well. They are Almond chocolate chip cookies. These are gluten free. They are delicious! Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
1 Cup almond butter (unsalted)
3/4 cup sucanat
1 egg
1/2 tsp salt
3 oz. chocolate chips.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir ingredients until blended and add chocolate chips.  Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. That is it! These cookies are super good!

You may need to let them set a few minutes before taking them off of the baking sheet. They tend to crumble when to hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!