Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days Until Christmas!

We are in the home stretch! I don't know about all of you but we have been baking and shopping. Decorating and getting cards ready and taking care of Bentley.... He is the main present for us this year. Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year. I wish the spirit of Christmas resided in everyone year round. The thing I love most is, it seems we are just droning along all year...and then Thanksgiving comes and all of a sudden, everything changes. We are truly putting everyone else before ourselves. We think of the things that they want and need. We think of little surprises that will make them smile and be happy. And the funny thing is it makes us happier than any other time. Giving away really is better than receiving ever is. I guess our Lord said it best: "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give unto your bosom." Luke 6:38   So may all of your gift giving return to you in happiness, not in more possessions, but true happiness!

Love to you all,
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!