Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beautiful Sunday

This morning I woke up super early, I find myself wanting to fall asleep at 8:00 and then I am awake at 4:30 in the morning. At least since the time change. It seems to be really hard to get adjusted to. I did use it to my advantage though I spent time reading and had my oatmeal in silence. (smiles) I made everyone else breakfast when they got up, around 7:30.  I also had time to put lunch in the crock-pot, so we didn't go out for lunch. It was nice to come home for a change. We normally eat out on Sundays after church.  The weather was gorgeous. A wonderful 77 degrees today with balmy breezes all day. 

The book I am reading is called Seven Days Left, It is published by Lamplighter books. This book is one I started last night and will finish tonight. It is so good. It is about a wealthy railroad tycoon, who is very selfish, until he has a vision. God shows him he only has seven days left to make ammends for years of selfish neglect of his family, friends employees and church. I won't ruin the story, I would suggest getting a copy of it if you can.... May God Bless the rest of your evening.

Amy Jo

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a very pleasant Sunday. The book you're reading sounds good too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!