Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vintage School Books

I home school my children  and I am always on the look out for vintage school books. They are so neat and depict a very beautiful time of  life.....

I found these at a thrift store recently and I was so happy to get them all for around $20.00.
Now Levi and I read them everyday for part of school. I find they are wonderful, because they are repetitive. They learn to read quickly and efficiently using repetition.
Aren't the graphics so cute! I would highly recommend getting older books for your children, whenever possible.


Until We Meet Again,
Amy Jo

1 comment:

  1. I love vintage school books. I have a Primer that uses Bible verses and the alphabet. I am going to have to find that...I could be using that now!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!