Thursday, February 6, 2020

What I Wore 2019



Today I thought I would share some of my favorite outfit combinations from this past year.  This sweater is a beautiful chocolate brown and the blouse has a lovely ruffled front. Both of these pieces are thrifted.







This is a beautiful apron my lovely friend bought me. I still wear aprons every day.



This blouse is very beautiful. It is from Target.



The cutest shoes! Who doesn’t like bacon and eggs??


This outfit was completely thrifted.




Last Summer  this is a lularoe skirt. The kimono is from Amazon.


My daughter always tells me I look like Anne Hathaway... I see a tiny resemblance. If only I had her beautiful figure 🤣



This was after my daughter did my hair.



Another summer outfit. 



A church dress I got from Lularoe.



The shirt from the first picture worn in summer with a pink lularoe kimono.





Beautiful scarf my daughter gave me.



This is another lularoe dress! Their dresses are so comfortable and you can dress them up or dress them down. If you haven’t tried them you should. This post is getting long so I will break 2019’s what I wore into several posts. 
XOXO 
Amy Joleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!