Thursday, February 28, 2019

Spring is Coming



Good Morning! Can you believe the last day of February is here? Living in Florida, most of winter isn’t to bad. It’s actually a wonderful time of year. We have been in the low 80’s for weeks now. 



It has been perfect for outdoor things like fishing . My sons favorite pastime. 

Everything is beginning to flower. It is a beautiful time of year.



I guess I should think about spring cleaning....


I’ve thought about it..... and it doesn’t sound fun. Lol In all seriousness it is something that needs to be done. I’ve been watching the Marie Kondo series on Netflix and she has inspired me in some areas. But if you love vintage and you love to collect you may never be just like Marie.  I will always keep the things that spark joy. I have a whole house of sparked joy. πŸ˜‚


Recently I went to the consignment shop and found these lovelies! Lily Pulitzer shoes that have never been worn and the most adorable spring bags.



For Valentines Hubby bought me this cute pink timer. It didn’t work so we must send it back . But it was so cute.


I got my old bike out and washed it and got it ready for spring. Then my husband decided he wanted a new bike to match mine. His was to hard on his back. So he bought a dark blue Townie.  He also put mine in the shop to be serviced. And I’m getting a new seat. Mine was tearing. I’ve had my Townie Electra for 15 years and it is still the best bike I’ve ever ridden. 



This is another bike I found on Pinterest. I have been looking for ways to trick my bike! πŸ˜‚ I got a new basket like this one, they are putting it on while it’s in the shop. I also got a new bell. Look out! I think I’m going to sew 🧡 a basket liner. And maybe add steamers. I will feel like I’m ten years old again. I could hardly sleep thinking of all the fun we are going to have.πŸ˜‚


Here’s to March and a new month filled with happiness and lots of fun.  Hopefully we will all have good weather and happy spirits. Until next time.

XOXO 
Amy Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!