Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Bee Kind

Happy Thursday! It’s another great day in Florida. And I’m counting my blessings. I found the adorable Bee Kind dish towel at Hobby Lobby in the beginning of Spring.


And these adorable shakers for super cheap.... $4.00 to be exact. I fell in love with there cuteness. 



This year more than ever I have tried to focus on being kind and happy. I feel like we should try our best to do this. God calls us to it. Not in a ridiculous superficial sense, but in a genuine way. I have found the more that I count my blessings the easier this is. I know that every day can not be perfect and that we are human with various feelings. Sometimes you can’t help but feel down. But God tells us to count it all joy. James 1:2. 



Do you find it easy to be joyful? Or is it a struggle? Share your thoughts on this with me! Try to keep on the sunny side. 

A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others. 
The Wizard of Oz
XOXO
Amy Jo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy Jo,
    So good to see your sweet post. The salt and pepper shakers are so adorable. I always love to see your pretty pink kitchen. Have a great rest of the week.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!