Friday, April 28, 2017

Cottage Happenings

 
Life is going by so swiftly... every day is such a blessing and a gift. I'm back with a little update on the happenings in Winona Cottage. I got to meet Christie Jones Ray about a month ago and I now have a cute little Eliza mouse along with one of her books. I've been following her blog and Instagram account for years so it was so neat to meet her.

 
My daughter came for a visit during spring break and oh did we paint the town! We went shopping and to the beach and out for lunches and dinners. It was fabulous! 
But of course all good things must come to an end. So she flew home. But will be returning next week for the birth of my nephews son. 
 
Spring has been unusually cool here in Florida... that was until yesterday when it hit the 90s. 

 
I finally completed this little collection. I found the refrigerator and it was the final piece that I needed. I love this little set. It's from the 1950's. It came in pink and white. Of course I wanted the pink version.

 
I did some tweaking in the entry way. And I love how it turned out. I have never loved the way it was before but I'm thrilled with it now.
 
Some of my favorite dishes got to come out again.
 
My baby dresses are back in the limelight.

 
And some of my toleware found a home again.
 
Happiness all around. 
Most recently I found this sweet little pink hanger at Michaels for half price. It's perfect for some of my aprons. I will show a shot of the whole room next  time. Well I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful spring! And I'll be back soon! Hugs to you all! 

XOXO 
Amy Jo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your daughter. Love how you have displayed those amazing baby dresses.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!