Monday, March 20, 2017

Glorious Spring

 
Spring has sprung in Florida!

 
We've been blessed with the most beautiful weather! I adore Florida for many reasons but Spring is at the top of the list. 


To the front porch... 
 
I've rearranged my sitting area on our porch. I'm still searching for the perfect furniture for it. I'm very patient. So I'll know it when I see it, until then..... This is it.
 
I got a new spring chicken for the kitchen. Isn't she adorable?
 
And a beautiful new dining table. I'm so happy with it. 

 
My handsome hubby hung my pink chandelier for me. And I love it!!!!

 
I've been playing around with the decor and putting that spring touch on everything. I love yellow and spring is the perfect time to add it in. 

 
I even changed the bedding in the guest room...,and I have a visitor coming. My daughter... I'm super happy to spend spring break with her. I miss her so much. 

 
Maybelline has been doing wonderful... she had her 1st grooming and they said she was an angel. Isn't she adorable? We just love her so much. 

I hope you all are enjoying spring and the beauty it holds... and if it's still snowing and cold where you are I hope Spring shows up soon!
XOXO 
Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!