Thursday, April 2, 2015

March Randomness

March was an absolutely beautiful month! The dogwood trees have been blooming and I can't think of any thing prettier!


I passed this cottage in downtown Orlando and thought it was so cute. I of course had to stop and take a picture.

We had a birthday girl this month. She turned 22! I can't believe all of this time has gone by... 

Savanah with her cousin Elizabeth.

I bought these for her birthday table. They smelled so good!


Kevin said she needed to tote him home... he may have eaten a bit to much.

Pink with sparkle! My favorite.

A dress I bought at Target. It is so comfortable and really a great price.

This dress I got from Gertrude Made. She has a website or you can find her on Instagram. It is made out of Bark cloth which I love. My husband does not like this dress though.

Spring shoes.... Van's to be exact. We went in to buy socks for my nephew and I came out with these.... I couldn't pass them up.

Vintage pink clock on my side table and it works!

I found these to add to my ever growing cottage collection.

and lastly I've been baking. I had cupcakes on my mind. So I thought why not?

Chocolate Yumminess!

That was March and now it is on to the beautiful month of April.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

7 comments:

  1. Loved the cottage downtown Orlando and those yellow roses were a real delight. A belated Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter and Easter blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter. You really got some super cute clothes. Love the tennies.
    Have a wonderful Easter.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!!!
    And those cupcakes?!
    Yummmmm!
    Have a wonderful Easter! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those dresses, and those shoes ! Looks like life is happy over your way. Happy Spring !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in those dresses. Every year, I think I will start wearing dresses more often...but then I put on my capris! lol Your daughter is gorgeous....just like you! Enjoy your week and this fabulous weather! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those dresses and shoes! The clock and everything else is so cute.

    Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!