Monday, June 9, 2014

The Polka Dot Flea

We made it to the Polka Dot Flea.....

And we had a great time... it was packed. A lot of people came.  We shopped...-

I loved this baby bed.

I even got to see some people I had not seen in a while. That is always fun.

Mosaic dress form.


These are the treasures I got at the flea.... the pillow is filled with Lavender it smells so good.

After we left we went to more of our local Antique stores and I found these two books... I just love old books..... And that was our day, a girls only fun filled day.... We then came home and smoked hamburgers and hot dogs.... Boys were allowed..hehe. (They smoked the meat) Such a great weekend!

xoxo,
Amy Jo


5 comments:

  1. Amy....I can't believe I did not see you!!! I would have loved to talk to you, but I know it was so busy and I was going in a million different directions!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing baby bed, I also loved it. I am a great old book lover particularly if they are illustrated. Sounds like a great day had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On.my.goodness! I love to go to advents such as these! And yes better keep those menfolk around. They do come in handy sometime!(insert wink)hugs! Merry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy Jo, what a great market, and such a cute name for it. What an undertaking that mosiac dress form must have been but so pretty. You got some great treasures and I particularly like the old books. Always looking for ones with interesting and old looking covers. Thanks for stopping by and I be that front yard filled with sunflowers was a sight to see..Happy Thursday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO glad you got to go! WOW! It just looks amazing....neat stuff everywhere you look. I love the pretty pillow you got and nice items, in that pretty bag! And the books are special, too! WOW! What a day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!