Thursday, November 7, 2013

Small Changes and a Sign

I have had these little pot holders for a long time. They have been stuffed in a drawer.... I also had this key holder hanging with no keys hanging on it....so I got the brilliant idea to hang the pot holders on the key holder
. I think they look darling.


This is a side table in the living room... I changed it up a bit...




I just love this lovely lady...

 
And this adorable vintage rooster.

 
My mom made this sign for the wedding...you thought it was a sign of things to come didn't you? based on my title. No it is an actual sign. LOL  Didn't she do a fantastic job?
 
I hope you are all having a blessed week...as you can see nothing major is happening around the home front.  I just thought I would share my day.
 
xoxo,
Amy Jo


6 comments:

  1. I was wondering when the wedding was..Feb, that will come quick. I love the sign Mom made. And your head vase is gorgeous, I have a small collection of small head vases...That one is a beauty!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes nothing major happening days are the best kind. :) The pot holders on the key holder was truly brilliant! I love the way that turned out, and all the soft pastels that you are using to decorate with -so pretty! And the sign is wonderful!

    Thank you so much for offering to pray for me, and for your sweet comment! Have a great night, Amy Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom did a GREAT job on the sign for your daughter's wedding! I would love a handmade sign from my grandmother like that! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments! Savanah is blessed to get that sign from her grandma.

      Delete
  4. The sign looks great! I love that vintage rooster--it looks pastel. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your rooster! I also like the idea of getting those pretty things out of dark drawers and where you can enjoy seeing them.

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!