Saturday, February 2, 2013

Rose Blossom Cottage

I wanted to tell you about an online shop called Rose Blossom Cottage. They sell the most beautiful charms, bracelet's and necklaces.

I have been collecting their charms for a few years now and this one is my most recent. I can't wait to wear this for Easter. I am hoping to find the perfect Easter dress or rummage through some of my old things and create a new outfit.

Rose Blossom Cottage has broken china charms and hand painted charms. They will also create a charm using a picture.

On the back of the middle heart they engraved Frank and Amy. I just love it! I am not in any way affiliated with them. I just think they have such beautiful jewelry. I hope you will stop by and see them.

Lastly I wanted to show you my first chalkboard... actually I had two of these with Hulda pictures in them. But the pics were very dark. I looked them up online and they shouldn't have been so dark. So I felt OK about covering over them with chalkboard paint. One I am keeping and one is in my booth. What have you been up to?

Blessings to you,
Amy Jo

3 comments:

  1. These pieces are exquisite - I'll have to check the online store out! I just recently found two frames similar to the one you showed, I may have to make one a chalkboard! Looks terrific. Have a blessed weekend,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! I've always wanted a charm bracelet. You've inspired me to hunt something down now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right those charms are drool worthy! Your chalkboard is great, what a fabulous frame! I am off to check out that store!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!