Monday, November 19, 2012

Not Selling...

Isn't this little illustration darling? 

I thought I would let you all know that we have taken our house off of the market. I have had a few people ask me about it lately. After several months of it being on the market we decided to remove it. We were getting quite a bit of traffic but no offers. So we figured we would stay put for now. We would love to do some renovations, but I don't know if that is in the cards right now. We are waiting to see what is going to happen with the economy...  Until the time is right to move, I am being content with what I have....and where I am at. 


 I am excited about Thanksgiving...just three days away! We will be eating dinner at my sisters house. I am responsible for the ham and sweet potato casserole, pecan pie and pumpkin pie....oh I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. It is a great time to spend with family and the only time I get stuffing...my favorite...I hope all of you have the best of holidays. Hopefully I am not 5 pounds heavier by Friday! 


Thankful and sending you many blessings,
Amy Jo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting us know regarding the updates about your house sale. I was also wondering how things were going. I'm glad that you are trying to be content with what you have. It's not always an easy thing to do. I think you and your husband are smart to wait though, especially with the way things are right now in our country.

    Anyway, onto something pleasant! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving Day too! It's one of my favorite holidays! I wish I could get a bite of your sweet potato casserole. It sounds yummy! :) Have a wonderful holiday with family! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!