Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blessings Sunday's

Lately I have been thinking  about the many blessings that God so abundantly gives us.  I thought it would be fun to start a blessings Sunday... The time has changed this morning so I have a little time this morning..yeah!  This morning I am very thankful that our little dog is going to be o.k. Last night we discovered a pellet directly under Bentley's eye.  It was lodged just cm from his eye. Now he never leaves the yard so we don't know if someone was shooting a pellet gun and it somehow strayed and hit him. Or if some evil person would do it on purpose. He is never aloud to run around the yard without one of us... But we do have a little dog lead that we put him on.... that is the only time that it could have happened.
He is a true little man of a Scottie dog..... he never even let us know it happened. We just saw it there.... And my husband got tweezers and pulled it out. He never even cried...He is the bravest of little Scot's....My children just adore him and we would have been heart broken had it turned out differently. I thank God that He was watching him, one of his small creations. After it was all over my son said with awe " He really is like a little man isn't he?" We are doctoring the little hole that is left...There are so many things to be thankful for everyday, this was just fresh on my mind...but I will be counting my blessings with you all every Sunday....I hope you will remember to count yours too.... Many Blessings to you all...

xoxo,
Amy Jo


2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! That is so sad that he had this happen! Yes, thank God he is okay! Is he healing up nicely? I have never been able to understand how anyone could ever hurt such a beautiful creature. Bless you!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe,

    Thank you for being so sweet! I am glad you are a new follower.

    xoxo,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!