Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our Easter Dinner

Levi with his Easter Bucket. I buy buckets so he can use it at the beach for the summer.

I am now a Great Aunt! This is Kale. I could stop here. He was the high light of the whole dinner....

But your not that lucky... It was so good to hold a baby again. As you can see, I was truly enjoying it.

Brothers

My nephew Cody.

Uncle Jerry.

Uncle JR. and Dad

Mother in law and Levi, Nieces boyfriend.

Pam and Aunt Judy

The kids swam...

Tristan and Levi (my Levi)

This is our niece Brooke and Savanah

Easter egg hunt...

My sister and part of her children... there are several more.

Levi and Sophia.... anything but formal. They had already been in the pool and ran around for hours. So definitley not in their Easter Best.

Savanah and Kayliegh ... It was a great time to catch up with family, we don't really see the extended family that often.... Precious Memories, how they linger.I hope your Easter was beautiful!

Blessings,
Amy Jo





3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy Jo: Looks like you had a fun Easter with all the family. It's so nice to get together with loved ones when you can..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the photos. It looks like you spent a nice Easter with your family.

    BTW, the picture of you holding the little baby is too cute. Yes, I could tell you were enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, we did have fun! I hope you all had a good day as well...

    xoxo,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments......They mean so much to me!!!